Just around the corner is St. Patty’s Day and no matter where you come from or what ethnicity you are, on St. Patty’s Day it just happens to be that everyone is Irish. San Diego is great fun to be at during St. Patrick’s Day. Many people congregate in San Diego’s bars and pubs singing along to Irish Tunes while sipping on Irish Whiskey and green Beer and eating authentic Irish Food.
All of the world’s problems are solved at that moment in time.
Below are several local bars and pubs where you can find Green Beer while celebrating St. Patty’s Day in San Diego. Also, information on where the parade and live music take place can be found here.
#1-Irish Day Parade
-The Festival opens at 9:00 a.m. in Balboa Park, and the Parade begins at 10:30 a.m. There will be lots of Irish food and great activities along with Irish Music. It is a day where both, Adults and Kids can enjoy dancing, games, rides, and have so much fun with friends and family.
#2 The 23rd Annual San Diego Shamrock in the Gaslamp
– Each year the Gaslamp district gets a lot of people through on St. Patrick’s Day that come to the celebration. This year we expect that there will be over 20,000 people enjoying the block party. There will be continuous live music on three different stages and good ole’ Irish Whiskey and Beer for all.
– St. Patty’s Day Crawl in San Diego will be a fun one filled with shenanigans. Meet new friends and enjoy time with current ones while sharing drink specials and creating fun memories.
#4-The Ole Sod
– This neighborhood pub is located in Normal Heights in San Diego and will be full of fun. Listen to Irish tunes while you sit on the beer garden patio.
– San Diego has its’ own authentic Irish Pub located in the Gaslamp District of San Diego that boasts warm hospitality and typical Irish Food and Drinks.
-This Chicago Style Bar is located in Normal Heights and is a great local pub. There is always live music and St. Patty’s Day will be a fun place to visit and meet up with friends and neighbors.
– This is a place where you can come together with Irish and Irish Americans to learn and share their history and culture.
The McT Real Estate Group wishes you the very best on St.Patty’s Day in 2017