Once you decide to hire the McT Real Estate Group to market your home for sale, the team gets into action right away and goes full steam ahead.
EmailWe email our database of 10,000 people who are visiting our website and pre-market your home to them. Our goal is to create a buzz. When we do go on the market, we have a list of people waiting to get inside. This tends to create a situation where many times we are able to produce multiple offers.
PrintYes, we know that most people do search for homes online. As a matter of fact, I would say that today, approximately 93% percent of people search homes for sale online. However, the McT Real Estate Group does not forget about the other 7%. These people search for homes via referrals, local newspapers, and other print marketing resources. This is the reason that we continue to have a full page ad in our local paper. We also send our “Just Listed” postcards to homes in the area. People like friends to buy houses where they live. For this reason, we do send marketing pieces to these homes. Also, potential home buyers will go to local restaurants and coffee shops where they are looking to buy a home as they are doing their research. Here, they will find local newspapers with our advertisements of the homes that we sell. We find this to be a great resource.